Simon Cowell talked about the rumours surrounding the date of his wedding with fiancée Lauren Silverman, revealing he has not set a date yet. In a recent interview with ET Canada , the Britain’s Got Talent judge revealed that he has not even planned the wedding. The music mogul told the outlet, “I keep reading that I am going to get married next week, next month. It’s news to me.” “We haven’t put a date on it,” the 62-year-old added. Previously, it was speculated that the television personality will tie the knot with Silverman in London in the month of June. Cowell further said that the rumours made him laugh as he revealed that people have been calling him to ask why aren't they invited to the ceremony to which he responds, “Because we haven’t planned it yet!” He was invited as a guest judge for the season finale of Canada's Got Talent which happened in Niagara Falls in Ontaria. Cowell was then asked if he knew that the destination was famous for being a honeymoon spot for newlyweds, to which he replied that he knew, adding, “I’m coming on my own. We’re not married yet.” Cowell got engaged to… Read full this story
- Lauren Silverman denies clash with Alesha Dixon over Simon Cowell 'closeness'
- Simon Cowell’s girlfriend Lauren Silverman has bust-up with Alesha Dixon over fears they were too close
- BGT judge Simon Cowell's unbelievably intense workout routine will shock you
- Lauren Silverman is forced to deny she had a bust-up with 'shaken up' Alesha Dixon over fears she got too close to her boyfriend Simon Cowell
- Simon Cowell touches down in LA with girlfriend Lauren Silverman and son Eric... after being called out by former AGT co-star Gabrielle Union again
- Simon Cowell 'is planning to buy a £10million house in Barbados' after enjoying countless luxury holidays on the sun-kissed Caribbean island
- First One Direction left, then Little Mix… how Simon Cowell lost his X Factor
- Simon Cowell quits Syco label that signed Little Mix and One Direction – but will bag 8-figure goodbye
- Simon Cowell in hospital after accident at his London home
- 'He doesn't believe the law applies to him!' Gabrielle Union calls out Simon Cowell for smoking inside on AGT after filing a harassment complaint against the music mogul and NBC
Simon Cowell reveals he and Lauren Silverman have not set a wedding date yet have 387 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at May 18, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.