Tennessee baseball has stirred up some drama over the last couple of seasons, and head coach Tony Vitello has been at the center of it at times. Vitello does relish some of the back-and-forth within the SEC, and he says it is a good thing for the league. In an interview with Sirius XM Radio , Vitello said that the SEC should embrace a little bit of "spice" between rival programs. It provides more entertainment for some of the biggest fan bases in all of sports. "I do think this league should be thankful for any — I don't want to call it drama — but anything that adds to the spice of this league is just phenomenal," Vitello said. "For instance, the days that Mike Leach and Lane Kiffin get hired to coach in the same state and coach in this league, this league just got a heck of a lot better. It's hard to make this league better in any sport. We have the best fans in the country, that includes pro sports in my opinion. It's good when they have something to talk about." Vitello said the amount of emphasis put on his actions goes a little… Read full this story
- India vs Ireland: Hardik relishes captaincy, says it brings out best in him
- How Canada Taxes Pro Athletes
- Chelsea discuss Cristiano Ronaldo transfer with his agent, Blues to make new Sterling bid, Dembele free transfer news
- Walnut Creek Area Pets Waiting To Be Adopted: Simone, Harper, Keanu & More
- Pet Adoption In The Pleasant Hill Area: See New Local Dogs, Cats
- Mets vs. Marlins odds, prediction, line: 2022 MLB picks, Sunday, June 26 best bets from proven model
- Opinion: Alexander Hamilton, what happened?
- Kepa warns Chelsea to play him or he will seek transfer exit after losing place in team
Tennessee baseball coach Tony Vitello relishes 'spice' within SEC athletics have 304 words, post on 247sports.com at May 11, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.