One blind dog has been “living his best life” since being adopted, according to his owner, and has become an internet star in the process. Blind dog Stevie, named after musical legend Stevie Wonder, was adopted in 2020 after a breeder dumped him at a shelter, claiming he would be unable to sell. “The breeder surrendered Stevie to the shelter because he wouldn’t sell or have a ‘good quality of life’ because he is blind,” explained his owner in a TikTok video. Now however, Stevie is living more than just a “good quality” of life, with a fellow canine sibling and over 24,000 followers on TikTok. It’s their latest hilarious video that has taken Stevie to viraldom however, as his owner found humor in his situation. After a request from a viewer, Stevie’s owner placed googly eyes in place of where his eyeballs once were. Now, the skin is left sewn up, making it the apparent perfect spot for an at-home alternative. Stevie could be seen running around the home with the eyes in place and has entertained over two million with the hilarious clip, as he darts around seemingly wide-eyed. “I feel so bad for laughing but this is… Read full this story
- Just five more minutes! Adorable golden retriever has temper tantrum when his owner attempts to get him to leave the pet store
- Cats' Shocking And Funny Reaction When They See Cat Filter On Owners' Faces
- Blind and deaf dog named Brandy is put down after she was found 'living in her own faeces' - as her cruel owner avoids jail
- Never give up hope if your pooch is pinched: Owners reveal how their dogs returned to them after going missing for YEARS (as new figures reveal 60 are stolen every week)
- Dog appears to fly down stairs in astonishing TikTok video
- Special Needs and Senior Dogs Rock: They, Too, Need Love
- OPINION: Dogs vs. cats: which is better?
- The cruel moment a laughing tourist feeds a quokka pina colada-flavoured VODKA from a goon bag on Rottnest Island
- ‘Exercise Bike Not Included’: Peloton Ad Actress Appears in Viral Ryan Reynolds’ Gin Commercial
- Sausage dog lost in bushfire has emotional reunion with owner
"Guilty for laughing": Owner puts googly eyes on blind dog in viral video have 359 words, post on www.newsweek.com at June 26, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.