PETALING JAYA: Datuk Seri Najib Razak has had many roles over the years, including nine years as prime minister of Malaysia, but recently he tried his hand at something completely different. In a Facebook post Saturday (June 25), Najib said he had decided to venture into a new role – that of an actor. “I… switched to a different field. “The director said no need to audition and the filming seemed nice. “I was in character to film for the drama Tunjang today," he said in his Facebook post, along with several pictures of him in costume. Najib, who has a cameo role in the RTM drama, seemed to be enjoying his new role as seen through the various pictures and status updates he posted to Facebook. “Hmm.. not bad my OOTD wearing this hat. “I look like the old James Bond,” he said in follow-up post. Meanwhile, former Umno supreme council member Datuk Sohaimi Shahadan shared a short video of him interviewing Najib who was getting his wig styled. Asked by Sohaimi on his experience, Najib said it was a pretty sweet first experience for him especially given that the message this drama seeks to convey is closely related… Read full this story
- Despite its battalion of Hollywood actors, the war is the real star of combat epic
- Golfer’s Day 2018: 6 Best Golf Movies To Watch In Celebration
- How Would You Feel About Switching Sides of the Advocacy Aisle?
- Syrian Man Stuck in Airport for 100 Days Applies to Go to Mars
- International Women's Day: Strikes, Protests and Holidays
- Photo Exhibition On World Refugee Day
- Day 3, Confirmation Hearings: 2nd Amend. Fundamental? 'Have Not Made Up My Mind'
- As Malaysia's Najib seeks reelection, Johor may no longer be the jewel in the crown
- Second Circuit Continues the Ebook Saga by Affirming Apple’s Role in an Unlawful Price Fixing Conspiracy
- Malaysia reopens probe into Mongolian model murdered by Najib's former bodyguards
Najib switches roles, becomes actor for a day have 311 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.