Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Taliban spokesperson Suhail Shaheen has admitted in an interview with British television personality Piers Morgan that both his daughters go to school. A clip of the heated exchange was posted on Twitter on May 11, in which Morgan asked Shaheen, “Just for the record, you have two daughters, do they go to school?” To which Shaheen replied, “Of course, yes. They are observing hijab, and that means we have not denied for our people.” Morgan also pointed out during Shaheen’s answer that both of his daughters go to school in Doha, Qatar. He subsequently ended the interview with Shaheen by saying, “So your daughters get an education because they do what you tell them. I’m glad we clarified that.” “So YOUR daughters get an education because they do what you tell them.” @piersmorgan | @TalkTV | #piersmorganuncensored pic.twitter.com/qPtNTjQBhB — Piers Morgan Uncensored (@PiersUncensored) May 10, 2022 Previously in March, the Taliban reversed a decision to allow girls to attend secondary schools a few hours after the schools were re-opened. That reversal has remained in force with the European Union criticising the Taliban for not listening to the Afghan people, according to… Read full this story
- A principal who banned LGBTQ books, calling them inappropriate, now faces child porn charges
- Is Afghanistan ready for a #MeToo movement?
- War hero defies the odds to become a dad despite suffering groin injuries in Taliban bomb blast
- EXCLUSIVE: Lori Loughlin's DAUGHTER is under criminal investigation in college admissions scandal, with prosecutors launching probe to see what she knew about her parents' faux-crew coup
- Schoolgirl, 13, forced to move schools after mum says she suffered racist abuse
- Teenage hacker admits sparking 400 UK school evacuations with 24,000 hoax bomb threats
- In Indonesia, 'bride kidnapping' tradition fuels child marriage despite new ban
- SARAH VINE: Vaping is making me fear for my daughter
- 'This is a Hail Mary from two stadiums over!' Former Massachusetts governor Deval Patrick enters packed Democratic 2020 race admitting he is the ultimate long shot
- Meghan Markle reveals that Michelle Obama answered all her Vogue interview questions over EMAIL - and admits she wishes she'd made a phone call
Taliban spokesperson admits sending daughters to school despite female education ban in Afghanistan have 356 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.