Viet Nam’s consulate-general in Australia Nguyen Dang Thang speaks with participants at the event. — VNA/VNS Photo Nguyen Minh More than a hundred businesses from Viet Nam and Australia gathered for a trade and investment promotion event organised by the Australia Vietnam Business Council (AVBC) in Sydney, Australia. Speaking at the event, AVBC President Kiem Dinh said the Australia-Vietnam Enhanced Economic Engagement Strategy, signed in December last year, reaffirmed the two countries’ commitment to strengthening ties and sustainable economic development. Viet Nam’s consulate-general in Australia Nguyen Dang Thang said Viet Nam-Australia relations have been built on a foundation of mutual respect and understanding, common interests and similar views on international events. The two countries have been and will stay committed to an open trading system and have ratified a number of regional and international trade agreements including the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP). As the two countries’ premiers met on the side of the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26), they reiterated a bilateral goal to strengthen trade and investment, especially in the fields of energy, agriculture, forestry, seafood, manufacturing, tourism, digital economy and science and technology. In the first five months of the year, export-import… Read full this story
- New deal to boost trade volume between S.Korea, Turkey
- Turkey, Croatia committed to enhancing bilateral trade, investments
- Russia aims to boost trade with Japan to $30 billion
- How UK may see a surprise stock market boost in 2019
- Analyst: AI Gives New Impetus for China-Russia Ties
- UPDATE 1-China's Xi and India's Modi discuss proposals to improve ties hit by Kashmir
- China's Xi and India's Modi discuss proposals to improve ties hit by Kashmir
- Britain to benefit from EU-Japan trade deal for just 57 days
- How would UK-EU trade be affected by a ‘no deal’ Brexit?
- Bank of Japan Cuts Inflation Outlook, Keeps Stimulus Amid Trade Slump
VN-Australia to further boost trade and investment ties have 302 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.