As they say, bad habits die hard. Before the pandemic, Playful Hubby (PH) knew when it was safe for him to sow his wild oats, given the "intensity" of his jealous wife's scandalous fits. To avoid intrigues, PH would only indulge in his "carefully calibrated" indiscretions when his work would take him out of town, where Noisy Wifey (NW) couldn't easily track him down. Out of NW's reach, Rushes Mole (RM) said that PH was a happy man who couldn't even be controlled by his disapproving handlers. His out-of-town gigs were PH's "playground." But the pandemic did seem to have put a stop to PH's two-timing ways. RM said, "Now that the whole world is opening up again, will PH find himself playing the field again?" Abangan ang susunod na kabanata. INQ TOP OF THE TABLOIDS This week's top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved): • Liza Soberano dinenay na hiwalay na sila ni Enrique Gil: We're totally fine, he's very supportive pa rin. (For so many LizQuen fans, that's comforting to know.) Liza Soberano • Nadine Lustre nalungkot, nadismaya sa pagkatalo ni VP Leni Robredo, umaming na-stress sa eleksyon. (You… Read full this story
- An actor returned to Broadway after 7 years to save 'Wicked' from a cast shortage
- Actor Couple Have Baby on Way After Nearly a Decade
- Aged care return-to-work relaxed in SA amid 102 COVID outbreaks
- Andrew Garfield says lying about his role in Spider-Man: No Way Home was 'weirdly enjoyable'
- TCS | Infosys: TCS, Infosys, HCL Tech turn cautious on 'return to office' amid Omicron threat
- Steve Carell Charts a Return to TV Comedy With ‘Space Force’
- Robert De Niro health: Actor was diagnosed with serious condition in 'a couple of days'
- Writer, playwright and stage actor Neo Hai Bin reflects on Sing Lit's state of being
- The Devils You Know: Three ‘Spider-Man’ Villains Return in ‘No Way Home’
- Andrew Garfield opens up about returning as Peter Parker in Spider-Man: No Way Home: 'I felt very excited to just to be a fan again'
Will actor return to his ‘carefully calibrated’ duplicitous ways? have 364 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at June 26, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.