Ben Affleck is every inch a doting father as he recently spent quality time with his daughter Violet on LA set of upcoming Nike's untitled movie. According to Daily Mail , Affleck, who will play the role of Nike's co-founder Phil Knight in the movie, received a surprise visit from his 16-year-old daughter on Tuesday. In the photos clicked by paparazzi, the 49-year-old movie-maker could be seen wearing a light blue button-up shirt with light grey dress pants. The Argo star also sported an artificial hairpiece for the character while he completed his look with black dress shoes. The actor's daughter, who he shares with ex-wife Jennifer Garner, donned a long, multi-colour frock with small buttons at the front. She accessorised her look with a straw bag and dark-rimmed eye glasses. Matt Damon was also present at the set as he is playing a second co-founder of the iconic fitness brand in the untitled movie. Damon looked handsome in a short-sleeved, grey collared shirt and khaki dress pants.
- Ben Affleck dressed down in casual threads for church services with daughter Violet, 14, in Los Angeles
- 68 Movies We Can’t Wait to See in 2020
- How Princess Margaret was BANNED from returning to the US by British officials after her debauched Hollywood visits saw her party until 3am with Frank Sinatra, insult Elizabeth Taylor, flirt with John Travolta and decline cocaine from Jack Nicholson
- Movies' Biggest Winners And Losers In 2017
- Affleck on "Gone Girl," wife Jennifer and Batman
- 35 Horror Movies We Can’t Wait to See in 2020
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Cartoonist Gerald Scarfe is set to make £8MILLION from selling art from Pink Floyd’s 1982 film The Wall
- 10 DC Elseworlds Movies We Want To See
- Marvel movies in chronological order - how to watch Marvel Cinematic Universe films
- Every Will Ferrell Movie, Ranked From Worst to Best
Ben Affleck receives surprise visit from daughter on LA set of Nike’s untitled movie have 305 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at July 6, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.