Harry Maguire and Jude Bellingham are both expected to start for England on Friday against Italy. Maguire hasn’t started a Premier League game for Manchester United in the last six weeks, but is still seen by Gareth Southgate as a key leader of England’s defence. The England manager is, however, likely to provide Maguire with extra cover, and start with three centre-backs in the San Siro. With Kalvin Phillips due to undergo shoulder surgery and Jordan Henderson still recovering from a hamstring strain, Bellingham will be given the chance to impress in the Nations League tonight, alongside Declan Rice. Merse: Maguire shouldn’t start England’s World Cup opener Essential Football special: Problems for Southgate England fixtures | World Cup schedule Download the Sky Sports App | Get Sky Sports The 19-year-old has been in outstanding form in Germany, and has started all 10 games for Borussia Dortmund this season in the Bundesliga, Champions League and German Cup. Trending Bellingham and Maguire in line to start | Toney not in squad vs Italy Transfer Centre LIVE! Scramble among agents to sign wonderkid Nwaneri Latifi and Williams to part ways at end of 2022 Papers: Tuchel in visa limbo after Chelsea sacking Spanish… Read full this story
- Harry Maguire names Man Utd star Rashford as most talented player he’s ever played with and tips him to have huge future
- Tragic former Leicester owner Vichai ‘shook hands with Harry Maguire to allow him to join Man Utd this summer’
- How Man Utd and Tottenham will line up for ‘first Premier League game back’ as Rashford, Pogba and Kane return
- How England would line up with amazing combined XI from Euro 96 and 2020 as Shearer and Kane lead stunning attack
- How Man Utd could line up in 2025 once super team of teen stars being assembled mature including Bellingham and Mejbri
- Premier League's five most substituted players this season
- What will training look like as Premier League clubs prepare to return?
- Five low-key signings who can have a big impact in Premier League this season
- Harry Kane sponsors jerseys of former club, donates to charities
- Premier League: Dele Alli Header Helps Tottenham Sink Newcastle United
Jude Bellingham and Harry Maguire in line to start for England against Italy in Nations League have 351 words, post on www.skysports.com at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.