Elijah Canlas (center) with costars Pheobe Walker (left) and Kat Dovey Elijah Canlas said his role in Perci Intalan's sado-thriller "Livescream" is so daring that even his girlfriend, Miles Ocampo, who is an acclaimed actress in her own right, has initially raised concerns about whether or not he should do a lot of the "graphic scenes" in the movie. "Miles and I had the longest discussion ever with this film as the topic. When I told her about the project, she was super excited at first. But when she read the script with me, she learned about all the graphic scenes I had to do. The first question she asked was, 'Are these scenes necessary?' She knows I'm a very capable actor, I guess jealousy as a partner kicked in," he told Inquirer Entertainment during a recent virtual chat. "I completely understand her reaction because if I were put in the same position, I would be jealous as well. There's also the fact that no one will understand our jobs better than each other because we're in the same line of work. After a couple of days of assuring and explaining, she eventually helped me prepare for the role," Elijah… Read full this story
- Why There Was No Great Reckoning
- Love Island's Zara 'left in tears' after unaired row with Tom before Villa exit
- Love Island in new race row as furious fans complain to Ofcom
- Dr Jordan Peterson Blasts Canada’s ‘Commissars’ After Board Threatens His License | The Daily Wire
- Loose Women's Jane Moore slammed for defending Shamima Begum as a 'non-threat'
- Why Tirso finds playing Damaso ‘fun and challenging’
- How ‘Some Like It Hot’ Tunes In to the Jazz Age
- US police seize enough fentanyl to kill 20 million - horror find has street value of £4.3m
Elijah Canlas’ dilemma over daring scenes in ‘Livescream’ have 310 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at November 27, 2022. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.