Rebel Wilson took a swipe at heavy criticism of her Dubai visit by uploading more photos of the luxurious trip. The Hustle star irked followers when she shared pictures of her appearance at the new Atlantis The Royal resort opening ceremony, where Beyonce reportedly paid a whopping amount of $34 million for the performance. The 42-year-old shared photos of her lavish trip on Instagram, featuring in alluring attire and posing with her partner, Ramona Agruma, on a balcony. The Senior Year star captioned the post with two love hearts while tagging the lavish hotel. Meanwhile, the star’s fans called her out for hypocrisy that she was promoting Dubai and the United Arab Emirates, where homosexuality is a grave crime. “Aren’t you a member of the LGBTQ+ community? The hypocrisy of it all” wrote one. “Human rights? LGBT? Unfollowing now,” said another. “Uhm, they kill our kind over there. Why are you promoting this?” another outraged fan wrote.
- Rebel Wilson shows off dramatic weight loss in lycra leggings as she quits social media
- Rebel Wilson oozes confidence in body-skimming pink swimsuit for major celebration - and the tropical venue is to die for
- Rebel Wilson's legs look never-ending in stunning beach photo on private island – sparks reaction
- Rebel Wilson is a goddess in see-through dress and gold bikini
- Rebel Wilson gives off serious Pretty Woman vibes as she steps out in Beverly Hills
- Rebel Wilson Recalls Being Kidnapped At Gunpoint In Africa
- Rebel Wilson reunites with 'Pitch Perfect' co-stars for birthday beach pic
- Biggest moments in military history from the last 100 years
- The Aspiring Novelist Who Became Obama’s Foreign-Policy Guru
- Societies that treat women badly are poorer and less stable
Rebel Wilson being 'rebel' shrugs off Dubai trip backlash have 272 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.