King Charles and the royal family will reportedly not sue Prince Harry over his claims in bombshell memoir Spare , it is believed. Attorney Amber Melville-Brown claims that the royals “may be seething but will not sue.” She told Newsweek , per IBT, it is unlikely that they will retaliate and instead will “retain their silence.” The international law firm ‘Withers’ lawyer further claimed, “There is little point in adding to the audience numbers by engaging and prolonging the conversation” if Camilla or King Charles were to respond to Prince Harry’s revelations in “Spare.” Earlier, there were reports King Charles and Camilla could choose to file a defamation lawsuit against Harry for hurtful things the Duke of Sussex shared about them in his memoir and TV interviews, a royal expert believes. According to royal expert Emily Andrews, King Charles and Camilla, who have kept a dignified silence, can push for a legal suit against Prince Harry if they want to.
- Elton John Defends Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s Private Jet Use
- Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Proves White Supremacy ‘on Its Last Breath’
- Martin Lewis: Why getting married like Harry and Meghan could save you money
- John Boyega confirms Prince William, Harry and Tom Hardy cameos in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Green Jaguar: Royal newly-weds stun crowds with electrifying style
- 2018 in Pictures: Trump’s Visit, WWI Centenary, Free Tommy Rally
- Buckingham Palace: Duchess Meghan Gives Birth to Boy
- EXCLUSIVE — Samantha Markle: ‘Salem Witch Trial’ Media Has Put Me in Danger
- Google's ‘top trends' of 2018: Meghan and Roxanne Pallett get Brits searching
- The early bird gets the special
Royals ‘may be seething but will not sue’ Prince Harry over claims in memoir have 259 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.